Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The new polonaise can finally be under way-s.

After much nail biting and anticipation and excitement, my new polonaise fabric arrived from Fabrics.com yesterday.

And it is more glorious in person that I could ever have hoped for! Its a very interesting feeling fabric! I discovered just how interesting after rolling around in it;





Georgia smells good?



Up close of the fabric, the texture is so nifty around the flowers. I don't know if its period for the Polonaise, but if you want me to be honest I DON'T CARE. this isnt going to be worn for super stuffy costume people, its for the picnic and any victorian dance that comes up : ). Also it looks beautiful.



Its even more gold than I thought it was, its so beautiful and I AM SO EXCITED to dig into it tonight. Even for my lunch!!


Try two!



M.W.

3 comments:

  1. Mags, who the fuck is Georgia and why are you smelling her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally, the fabric looks gorgeous and it'll be interesting to see what the end result of it looks like. Keep us posted. <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wooot! Spookily enough, I have photos of myself with yellow linen draped over my head, JUST LIKE YOURS.

    Can't wait to see the progress! Oh, SOOOOO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete