Monday, May 25, 2009

Underthings and Hats!

Quick picture post on some of the things Ive been working on.

The Italian Bonnet/Soft cap






This was super fun to make, For some reason I seem to love making hats!! Especially when they turn out so exciting!

I also made a corset from the Alter Years easy elizabethan corset pattern. It was...Interesting. Here now is the end to my first dickens gown.






The pattern called for all vertical boning, which seemed strange to me. Also look at how shallow that point is..right? Random.

I did put it on though, and it was suprisingly comfortable! It also gives the right shape I need and support.



Very exciting, now i have a nice sturdy base.


THE END.




M.W.

1 comment:

  1. If that hat were made of any larger quantity of awesome; it's quite possible that it might actually consume the entire cast of Moulin Rouge.

    Way to pwn dooder. <3

    ReplyDelete