Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Keeping in check with all the fandom

Humor me, I have a fan-base, right?

Sure lets go with that.

Anyhow, I am very very very sorry I have not updated in QUITE some time. It has been a combination of things. The bedbug problem is apparently still there, and my life has once again been turned upside down. It is very hard to try to sew when your entire apartment is on the doorstep so they can spray.

Which by the way they have conveniently been forgetting to do. Or 'being sick for'. They were supposed to have sprayed between 8 and noon on saturday. By ten we are wondering what is going on so we call our Landlord. Apparently Orken called to cancel the appointment at NINE. DURING THE SCHEDULED HOURS. Oh and not to mention our landlord made zero effort to contact us immediately after Orken canceled. Charming.

Another reason has been work and faires and school which is two days a week. Though here is not going to be another faire for a while. I am quickly running out of time on my two pressing projects, Anton's Elizabethan doublet and my fox gown which is only at the out fabric of the bodice peices being sewn together.

Eventually I will have pictures and what not. I am under a retarded amount of stress these days.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Maggie, you have fans - but we're normally all on Facebook!! Keep up the good work - I have now bought my first dress pattern, that's as far as I've got. Decided I will get my mum to retrain me to knit first.

    ReplyDelete