Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Regency Wardrobe Frenzy: Maggie is a mean tease.

Don't even try to argue with me because I can promise you I wont budge. This is whats going to happen with these costumes: I am going to post in progress shots up to a point, and then after the event (so..like 25 days) I will have pictures of the completed gowns IN ACTION!

Now now, stop throwing such a hissy fit! I have legitimate reason for doing this other than the fact I am a heartless and cruel harpy. Ok that may just be the only reason. NO. It's because these gowns are now going to be a surprise to a very important dotor and I'm trying to be impressive.

Don't judge me. No, stop it.

You all love me anyhow. So whats up for the next two? Think Lots of voile, daquaries, and experiements with fabric dye and a washing machine.

2 comments:

  1. Doting men? Daquaries? Fabric dye? Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do we sign up for doting daquaries? I can hardly wait. (yes..... we still love u) ^5

    ReplyDelete